Monday, January 08, 2007

A long long time ago....

I just got out of my health class and am sitting in the computer lab here at byui in the clarke building, and I decided to check out my friend Joettes blog. As I looked through her very wonderful blog I than went to my own blog and realized that it is very much lacking and I have failed to keep it up to date. I remember back in the day when I first created this blog and how cool I thought it was, but than as time went by I kinda left my blog in the dust. This blog was going to be something that I could share with friends and keep them up to date on my life...but yet, I have failed in doing that.
But yet alas, I am back at school and since we all know how much I like to procrastinate while working on homework at the library here, you might find that I actually will post blogs here more often, and keep you all updated on my life and other things I find muy interesante!!
Sorry I have not been more valiant in my effort to keep this blog current....
new year's resolution #1:
Procrastinate less: Keep my blog up to date...and do my homework sooner rather than later :)

Hope you are all having a great new year so far! 2007 shall be a year of many changes and much greatness!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was happy to have you today on my blog!!! It just made my day. I love your spokompton photos those are awesome.. um I miss your face already.. come back please. oh and if you see our card making ho ho ho blay-to the re ditto.. tell her hi.. You are missed and you are AWESOME!!